Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Late on the resolution bandwagon...

  So this year I have been really thinking about ways to improve myself and stick with it. There is the usual lose weight/get tone stuff and then there is the more worthwhile things like daily affirmations. Well I am gonna lose weight/tone up because as Drake says "You say you dropping 10 pounds preparing for summer, And you don’t do it for the man, men never notice, You just do it for yourself you’re the f*ing coldest" Vegas has seriously been on my mind and when I think about Vegas I think money. So my newest goal is to try to set aside $20 out of each amount I get for a random Vegas trip rainy day. With graduation just next quarter, I need to start weeding out all of the clothes from my closet and see what I should keep, donate, or throw away. Downsizing is definitely going to be the key for when I move home because having a second wardrobe to fit in my tiny closet back home is just going to cause more clutter and stress than I would want. 
  So pretty much lose weight/tone up, save money, and clean out my closet. Kind of cliche but they are more designed for me than anything for my lifestyle. I leave you with a picture of a perfectly organized and chic looking closet that I wish could be mine.



1 comment: